Working with alumni involves contact between the School and earlier students. The School of Business, Economics and Law has worked actively with its alumni since 2002 is also one of the first seats of learning in Sweden to have developed this side of things. Our work with alumni started with the decisions and support of the School executive, is financed centrally from the School and managed by School staff.
We aim to create a system for alumni which adds value for our alumni and also for the School of Business, Economics and Law, no matter whether you live in Sweden or abroad. We hope to be able to create a breeding ground for cooperation and be part of your lifelong learning.
- We want our alumni to be well informed of the development of the School of Business, Economics and Law, what research is taking place and how our alumni can continue to use the School even after graduating.
- Our alumni are the School of Business, Economics and Law¿ most important ambassadors.
- We want to use our work with alumni to reinforce both the School¿s brand and your own personal brand.
- We want to make it possible for our alumni to stay in touch with their former colleagues once their studies are complete.
- We want our alumni to come back to the School to give guest lectures, receive further training, recruit new staff among our students, etc.